How to use and dispose pampers baby Diaper – Pampers Baby Dry Pants
We offer best price for Pampers Baby Dry Pants for your adorable baby
Shop pampers Diaper at reasonable price from Baby Buy, Click here to see all pampers Baby Dipper for your baby. Click here o visit our official Facebook Page and see what people are sayings about us. Please leave a comment or review our product by clicking here.
From the manufacturer – Pampers Baby Dry Pants
- Pampers baby-dry pants style diapers are the only pants in India with Ultra Absorb Core, Double Leak Guards and Lotion with Aloe Vera
- Ultra Absorb Core – Locks in wetness with an inner layer of super absorbent Magic Gel that locks away wetness for up to 12 hours. Washable : No
- Double Leak Guards – Provides up to 100% protection from leakage even after 12 hours of use
- Baby lotion with Aloe Vera helps protect your baby’s delicate skin from diaper rash and irritation
- A top layer with cotton like soft material, for a comfortable night’s sleep, Organic Type: Natural
- Pampers Diapers are the No.1 choice of Doctors
- Fun exterior graphics; fun designs and characters to enjoy with your baby
- Guaranteed lowest Pampers Diaper price in Bangladesh
Pampers New Diapers
Keep your baby dry with these diapers from pampers. It gives your little one comfort without any skin irritation or rashes all thanks to the absorb core pads along with double leak proof material.
Ultra Absorb Core
The diapers features an ultra absorb core which locks in wetness along with a layer of super absorbent wetness which repels any moisture for as long as 12 hours.
Lotion with Aloe Vera
The diaper is enriched with Aloe Vera gel to keep the baby’s skin soft and free from any rashes or any form of diaper irritation. Maximum Shelf Life: 36 Months
History of Pampers Diaper – Pampers Baby Dry Pants
In 1956, P&G researcher Victor Mills disliked changing the cloth diapers of his newborn grandchild. He assigned fellow researchers in P&G’s Exploratory Division in Miami Valley, Ohio to look into making a better disposable diaper.
Pampers were introduced in 1961. They were created by researchers at P&G including Vic Mills and Norma Lueders Baker. The name “Pampers” was coined by Alfred Goldman, Creative Director at Benton & Bowles, the first ad agency for the account.
In 2018 the company launched its newest diaper line called Pampers Pure which was designed without chlorine bleaching, fragrance, lotion, parabens, natural rubber latex and 26 allergens identified by the European Union. The wipes launched with the new collection contain 99% water and premium cotton. Pampers announced that the goal was to give parents an option for an affordable natural diaper brand.